We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Verve Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Group, feel free to use them on your own.This week we continued the series called Making Lemonade and talked about "Mourn". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What is your absolute favorite city in the world? Why do you love it so much?
- What's the best dream you've ever had? Do you wish it had come true? Why or why not?
- If you could tell your life story in six words, what would it be?
- Do you believe mourning could lead to a blessing? Why or why not?
- When's the last time you mourned?
- Read Job 42:5 in the Old Testament of the Bible. Have you had a moment where your eyes have seen God not just your ears have heard of Him? If so, tell us about it. If not, what do you think is holding you back from seeing God?
- Do you mourn sin in your life? Why or why not?
- Do you mourn the sin of this world? Why or why not?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)