We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Verve Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Group, feel free to use them on your own.This week we concluded the series called Saved By God's But and talked about "When You Feel Unqualified". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What's the craziest fashion trend you ever rocked?
- Read 1 Corinthians 1:26-29 in the New Testament of the Bible. Do you think it's smart on God's part to use the lowly things of the world? Why or why not?
- How does it make you feel that God uses the least likely people to accomplish His plans?
- What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail? Why?
- Have you had a time in your life where you felt unqualified so you prayed and God used you? If so, tell us about it. If not, have you witnessed this in someone else's life?
- Does it bother you that when God uses the unlikely for His plans, He gets the glory? Why or why not?
- Reflect on the story of Moses, David & Rahab that were shared during the message and how God used these unqualified people. Which one of these stories speaks to you the most? Why?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)