We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Verve Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Group, feel free to use them on your own.This week we concluded the series called Hope Rising and talked about "April Fool's". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What's the best April Fool's joke you've ever heard of?
- When have you felt like a chocolate bunny that is hollow inside? Why?
- What comes to mind when you think of Easter? Why?
- Read Mark 16:1-5 in the New Testament of the Bible. What would your reaction be if you came to the tomb and saw the stone rolled away and a man sitting in a white robe?
- Read Mark 16:6-7 in the Bible. Do you think you would have believed the angel that Jesus rose from the dead? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Jesus chose to make appearances to people who were His followers and those who weren't after he rose from the dead?
- Would you have been willing to die proclaiming that Jesus had risen from the dead? Why or why not?
- Do you believe the resurrection of Jesus really happened? Why or why not?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)