We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Verve Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Group, feel free to use them on your own.This week we started the series called Hope Rising and talked about "A King and A Donkey". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- If you could be anyone besides yourself, who would you be and why?
- Describe a time that you were disappointed.
- In your life, what have you put your hope in? How has it let you down?
- Where do you turn when you're felling afraid?
- Have you truly put your hope in Jesus? If so, when? If not, why not?
- Read Matthew 21:4-5 in the New Testament of the Bible. Does it help you place your hope in Jesus to see Him humble and riding on a donkey? Why or why not?
- What's harder for you, understanding who Jesus is or understanding what Jesus did? Why?
- Who do you need to invite to Easter services?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)