We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Verve Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Group, feel free to use them on your own.This week we continued the series called Phobia Phobia and talked about "How to Not Be Filled Up". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be...
- Have you been afraid you won't ever feel full? Why or why not?
- Have you ever felt an emptiness inside you? When?
- Read Mark 8:27-30 in the New Testament of the Bible. Who do you say Jesus is?
- What's the difference between false love and true love?
- How does it make you feel that Jesus loves you with a true love, and doesn't need you to love Him in return? Why?
- Have you received Jesus' true love that makes you feel full? If so, when? If not, what's keeping you from receiving it?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)