We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Verve Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Group, feel free to use them on your own.This week we continued the series called Phobia Phobia and talked about "How to Not Approach God". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What is something you would put on your bucket list? Why?
- What's the most important question you've ever asked?
- Read Mark 7:24 in the New Testament of the Bible. Why do you think Jesus couldn't keep his presence secret?
- When have you been tested to show your love towards someone? Did you pass or fail?
- Tell us about a time when you went into a situation thinking you were good and you've got this.
- Have you ever thought you're so bad there's no way God's got you? Why or why not?
- How does it make you feel knowing God (the Father) loves you the same amount He loves Jesus?
- Are you able to pray with confidence knowing who God is? Why or why not?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)