We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Verve Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Group, feel free to use them on your own.This week we continued the series called That's Gonna Leave a Mark and talked about "Redefining Family". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What's your ideal vacation spot? Why?
- When you think of family, what thoughts do you have? Why?
- Have you ever thought about the church being family? Why or why not?
- Read Galatians 6:10 in the Bible. What's something you can do for someone in the church?
- Tell us about a time you volunteered. How did it leave a mark on you? How did it leave a mark on the people you were serving?
- Do you have fear in relationships or have you had fear in the past? If it was in the past, what did you do to get passed the fear? If you currently have fear, what's making you fearful?
- When you come across conflict, do you resolve it as soon as possible or let it linger? Why?
- When did you first join a Verve Group? Are you glad you made that step? Why or why not?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)