We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Verve Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Group, feel free to use them on your own.This week we continued the series called That's Gonna Leave a Mark and talked about "Not About Me". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What kind of weather do you prefer in the winter, freezing cold or warmer? Why?
- Who is someone who "left a mark" on your life? What was it about this person that had an impact on you?
- Have you ever witnessed a true miracle? If so, tell us about it. If not, what's a miracle you would love to witness?
- Mark 1:35 says, "Before daybreak, the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place to pray." In this verse from the Bible, Jesus goes to an isolated place to pray. What are some steps you need to take to be intentional about isolating yourself to pray?
- Are you intentional about loving others? Why or why not?
- Do you have a fruitful life? If so, tell us how. If not, what's one step you could make to start having a more fruitful life?
- Do you know where God is calling you to have an impact? If so, where? If not, where do you think God could be calling you to have an impact?
- Do you see distractions as opportunities to serve? Why or why not?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)