We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Verve Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Group, feel free to use them on your own.This week we started the series called That's Gonna Leave a Mark and talked about "Wedding Day". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What was your favorite part of 2017?
- What change do you want to make in 2018?
- Tell us about a time in your life you repented or changed direction or tell us about something you need to repent of.
- Read Mark 1:9 in the Bible. How would you feel if Jesus asked you to baptize him?
- Have you been baptized? If so, when? If not, do you want to be baptized?
- Do you think baptism being compared to a wedding ceremony is a good illustration? Why or why not?
- Read Galatians 3:26-27 in the Bible. How does that make you feel that you are a child of God?
- What are ways you can grow your relationship with God in 2018?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)