This week we finished the series called Death to Selfie and talked about "Born to Die". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What's your ideal Christmas day look like?
- Why do you think God chose to send his son to Earth in the form of a baby?
- Think about someone you know who is humble. Describe the quality he or she possesses that makes you think of them as a humble person.
- What is something you could do this week to live humbly like Jesus did while he was here in the flesh on Earth?
- Read Philippians 2:3-4 in the Bible. What is one way you could value others above yourself?
- Why do you think our culture teaches the opposite of putting others first?
- In the Bible, read Philippians 2:14-15. What's one thing you could start doing without complaining?
- What do you need to do this week to receive the light of God so you can be a light to those around you?
- Weekly Check In Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)