This week we finished the series called Stranger Things and talked about "The Return". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Do you like surprises? Why or why not?
- Read from the Bible, John 14:1-3, "Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father's home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."
- What do you hope heaven will be like?
- Why do you think God wants Jesus' return to be unknown to us?
- Jesus said He will return, but no one can know when He will return. Still, why do you think people spend time trying to figure out when He will return?
- How does the make you feel?
- How would you say your relationship with God is going? Why?