We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Micro Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Micro Group, feel free to use them on your own.
This week we started a new series called #VegasStrong and talked about "Hurting, But Healing." If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What is your worst ever injury story?
- When is a time something really didn't go as you hoped, or you really hurt emotionally?
- Read Luke 7:11-17
- Have you had a moment where your life went out to someone like Jesus' did towards the widow in this passage? Tell us about it.
- How does it make you feel that Jesus is willing to cross boundaries, and did the right thing no matter what anyone else thought?
- In what area of your life do you need to care less about what others think?