This week we started a new series called #VegasStrong and talked about "Doubting, But Giving God The Benefit of the Doubt". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Where were you when you heard about last Sunday's tragedy?
- Did you have any friends or family who were at the concert?
- This week at Verve we talked about doubting God. When have you doubted God in your life? What were the circumstances?
- We also learned that it's important that we believe the truth about God. Can you think of a lie you used to believe about God?
- What are characteristics of God that can help you in times of doubt?
- The Bible says in Colossians 1:15, "[Jesus] is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation..." and in Hebrews 1:3, "The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being."
- The key to knowing God is knowing Jesus. What is a way you can know Jesus better?