This week we started a new series called Should Happens and talked about "Others Should On Me". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Have you ever had a car run out of gas? If so, let's hear the story! If not, what's the closest you've come?
- When have you felt like you were out of gas? What caused you to feel empty or burnt out?
- One thing that wears us down is the expectations of others. Often we feel like we have to say yes to what others want. In the message, Vince said, "When I'm obsessed with your yes, my life becomes a mess."
- When have you experienced your life becoming a mess because you were trying to please others and meet their expectations?
- Why do you think staying focused on what God wants for my life (not what others want) leads to living a "blessed" life?
- How does the fact that only God can truly know the motives of your heart impact who you're concerned about pleasing, and who you're not concerned with pleasing?
- Why does it make sense to make it your purpose to please God, not people?
- What would need to change if you were to truly live your life to please God?