This week we started a new series called Should Happens and talked about "I Should On Myself". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What job had the best job description of all the jobs you've ever had? What job had the worst?
- This week we talked about the expectations we put on others, that it's almost like we have job descriptions we expect others to live up to.
- Why do you think it's so easy and normal to put expectations on others?
- Why do you think it's not fair to others to put expectations on them?
- Based on these two passages, what are some reasons Christians shouldn't have standards they expect others to meet?
- Based on these two passages, what are some reasons Christians aren't in the place to judge others?
- Why do you think judging others leads to our being judged?
- Why can it be so easy to see fault in others but to not see fault in ourselves?
- God's judgment of people is "based on truth." Why is it impossible for our judgment of others to be based on truth? What keeps us from being able to fully see the truth about others?