We provide questions each week based on the theme of our service for our Micro Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Micro Group, feel free to use them on your own.
This week we continued a series called Better and talked about "Better Attitude". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What is victimhood, or victim mentality?
- Do you blame others for your circumstances, feel stuck where you are, complain without offering solutions, and feel angry at others for what they’ve done to you?
- Dig deep, be honest with yourself… do you feel like a victim in some area of your life?
- Do you want to get well? Do your thoughts, words and actions reflect someone who truly wants to get well?
- What does it mean to take full responsibility for your life and circumstances?
- Are you willing to turn all of your problems over to God and begin to focus only on solutions?
- Weekly Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)