This week we continued our series called Ghost Stories and talked about "His Power - The Strength Within Us". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- When you think of "power", what do you think of?
- When have you needed power than you had?
- In Ephesians 3:16-18 we are told about the power God has for us, "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power..."
- We are strengthened with God's power through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is God with us, the very presence of God inside of us. Why do you think it's through the Holy Spirit that we receive God's power?
- What do you think it means for Jesus to "dwell in your hearts through faith"?
- According to these verses, having power comes, at least in part, by "being rooted and established in love".
- What do you think it means to be rooted and established in love?
- How might a person become rooted and established in love?