This week we continued our series called Rehab For The Rest Of Us and talked about "With God's Help, I Always Forgive and Ask To Be Forgiven". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Vince said, "We love justice; when people get what they deserve. And, we hate it when people don't get what they deserve." Why do you think we have such an innate desire for justice?
- Why can our desire for justice be a problem for us?
- One way for us to love mercy and offer forgiveness to others is for us to realize that we need forgiveness. Why is this such a powerful realization?
- The Bible says in Romans 12, "Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."
- Why do you think this is such an important principle to live by?