This week we continued our series called Rehab For The Rest Of Us and talked about "Not ... ". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Vince said, "You don't break an addiction by trying harder." Why do you think that's such a difficult concept for us to understand?
- 1 Corinthians 9:25 says, “Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.” Why is training so critical to our spiritual life and the recovery we need?
- What is your typical reaction when you experience failure in your life? Try again? Give up?
- What can we do when we experience failure in our training?
- How can we get beyond a "fixed mindset" to a "growth mindset?" Why is this so important for our rehab?
- Which of the six steps in this series do you find the most challenging? What can you do to begin to implement that step in your life?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)