This week we continued our series called Rehab For The Rest Of Us and talked about "I Stay Connected To God And Others". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Vince said, "People are not healthy in isolation and do not heal in isolation." Why do think this true?
- Do you have a fully disclosing, confessing relationship with God?
- Why is this so important?
- Can you give an example of a time when you were honest with God in a way that may have been a bit uncomfortable for you?
- How can you develop more of an honest, confessing kind of relationship with God?
- Can you give an example of a time when you were honest with friends in a way that may have been a bit uncomfortable for you?