This week we started a new series called Rehab For The Rest Of Us and talked about "I Can't. God Can." If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Vince said, “We all need rehab.” Is there something in your life you need to break free from or move past?
- When you reflect on your efforts to change in the past, do you think they've been more of a "self-help" approach? How has trying to change been frustrating for you?
- This week's "rehab principle" was "I can't. God can." God’s power to help us break free is available to everyone. How have you seen this power applied in your own life?
- Paul says in Ephesians 2:1 that we are “dead” in our transgressions and sins. Why do you think it's necessary to recognize this if we want to overcome the things that are holding us back?
- Read Ephesians 2:4. Why is God’s “But” in this passage so important?
- Is it difficult for you to say, “I can’t. God can"? Why do you think that's hard for you? How can you move beyond that in order to plug into God’s power?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)