This week we continued our series called Rehab For The Rest Of Us and talked about "I Ask God To Help Me Own and Release My Past". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Read Philippians 3:7-9. Why does Paul consider everything in his past "garbage" in comparison to knowing Jesus?
- Have you decided to own and release your past? If not, what is holding you back?
- Why is shame such a powerful force that keeps us stuck in our past?
- Are you experiencing shame over something in your past? If so, are you willing to own and release it?
- What does it mean to be a "new creation" in Christ? How should this affect our past and our future?
- Read Philippians 3:13-14. How do we, practically speaking, "strain toward what is ahead" in our life?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)