This week we continued our series called Rehab For The Rest Of Us and talked about "Because I Am God's Child, I Give My Life To His Will". If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Why do you think Jesus asks the disabled man in John 5 if he wants to get well?
- Why do you think it's important to ask ourselves the question: Do I want to get well?
- The disabled man in John 5 has a number of excuses for why he isn't well. What things in your life are you giving excuses to in order to avoid the reality that you aren't changing?
- Do you trust your life to God's will?
- Vince said one of the reasons we don't trust our lives to God's will is because we either fear Him or have misconceptions about Him. Do you find either of these to be true for you?
- Where is an area of your life that you need to begin trusting God's will more?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)