This week we continued our series called I Want A Movie Life and talked about "Finding Dory" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What its your favorite animated movie of all time? Why do you like it?
- In the message, Vince talked about our human tendency to "forget" about God. That it can be easy to drift away from Him, or to ignore what He's doing in our lives, or to forget what He's done.
- How do you see this happening in your life?
- When is a time when you really wandered away from God or ignored God? What led to it?
- Can you think of a way God has proven Himself to you, but you still struggle with faith in that area?
- On a scale of 1-10, how true would you say it is of you that you're seeking God "with all your heart"?
- On a scale of 1-10, how true would you say it is of you that you've become content with the amount that you know about God and are experiencing of God?
- If you were to start really seeking God, more of God, with all your heart, what is something you would start doing (or start doing more of)?
- Will you do it?