This week we continued our series called Grace > and talked about "Grace > Weakness" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What is a weakness you have, something you're not good at, that isn't a big deal, but is a bit embarrassing or annoying?
- God's grace is that He's willing to treat us the opposite of what we deserve. Despite our sin, He wants to forgive us, be in relationship with us, and bless us. In our new series we're talking about the vital importance of God's grace and how it is greater than any struggle we have.
- This week Vince said, "We're only able to receive God's grace to the extent we're able to recognize our need for it."
- Do you agree, or disagree, with that statement? Why?
- Have you ever experienced this in your life? When have you celebrated your weakness and thereby received grace? Did it allow you to celebrate your weaknesses even more?
- How would it change your life if you knew the "secret" of being content in any and every circumstance?
- How can you learn that secret through your weaknesses?
- When you feel stuck in your weaknesses or bad circumstances, do you complain and seek to change it OR do you seek to learn about God's grace through it?