This week we continued our series called Grace > and talked about "Grace > Politics" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What topics, besides politics, tend to be off-limits in conversation?
- In Romans 13 Paul says that governments are ordained by God. Do you agree with that?
- What about when governments go against what God says? What should a Christian's response be?
- In Galatians 5, Paul outlines characteristics of living as a citizen of the flesh and as a citizen of the kingdom. What fruit do you see in your life of living in God's kingdom.
- In what ways do you still live as a citizen of the flesh?
- If someone is struggling with the outcome of the election, what would you say to them?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)