This week we completed our series called Tattooed and talked about "Restoration" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Have you ever had a case of "mistaken identity" with someone? Like you answered the phone and thought you were talking to someone, but really it was someone else? Or you went up to someone believing it was someone else? If so, tell us the story.
- In our series we've been learning that often we don't see ourselves for who we really are. This week Vince talked about the fact that we are loved children of God. The Bible says in 1 John 3:1, "See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!"
- How do you think it would change your life if you really thought of yourself as God's loved child?
- Do you feel like you've really surrendered your life to God? Why or why not?
- If you have, how has it changed your life?
- If you haven't, are you ready to now?
- One of the ways we surrender our lives to God is through baptism. The Bible says in Acts 22:16, "And now, what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on His Name." So ... what are you waiting for? Verve is doing baptisms on October 30 and 31. Will you be baptized?