This week we did a special one time theme: "Dig It: Revisited" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- In 2 Kings 3, God tells the people they need to dig ditches before he will make it rain. Why do you think God would ask them to do this?
- Why does God want us to participate with Him in the miracles He wants to do in and through us?
- Can you think of time when you dug a ditch and God did something amazing because of it? Explain.
- What miracle do you hope God would do in your life these days?
- What ditches do you think God is asking you to dig in relation to those miracles you hope for?
- How could you and your family help Verve dig new ditches in the coming months through serving, inviting, and giving?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)