This week we continued our series called A Big Fish Tale and talked about "Cry" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- When is a time in your life that you were forced to ask for help? What happened that led you to admit you couldn't do it on your own?
- Chapter 3 of Jonah starts, "Then the word of the Lord came to Jonah a second time." God is the God of second chances. We see Him here giving Jonah a second chance.
- Is there, like Jonah, something good you should have done in your life (or should be doing in your life) that you haven't done (or aren't doing)? What is it?
- As He did with Jonah, God is giving you a second chance to do what you should have done. What will you do with your second chance? How can our group help you?
- God gave a second chance not only to Jonah, but also to the Ninevites. They were a horrible group of people who did evil. But God sends Jonah with a message that the needed to repent, and they did. God gave the Ninevites a second chance.
- Is there, like the Ninevites, something bad you shouldn't have done in your life (or shouldn't be doing in your life) that you have done (or are doing)? What is it?
- As He did with the Ninevites, God is giving you a second chance to stop doing what you shouldn't be doing. What will you do with your second chance? How can our group help you?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)