This week we continued our series called #Wisdom and talked about "The Wisdom Of Taking Action." If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- If you were destined to live the same life over and over again would you choose the life you're currently living? If so, what do you think is working? If not, how could you start to change it this week? Do you believe you have the power to change it?
- Is there something you've longed to do, a dream or an art or a career, that you've never done? What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- The Bible says that God wants us to prosper. It says God wants to give us the desires of our hearts, to have life and have it to the full. Do you believe that or does that seem crazy? Do you believe God wants that for you?
- The entire message was about taking action on your dreams and Mike asked you to book a time immediately to do that. Did you? If not will you?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)