This week we continued our series called The Cost Of Not and talked about "The Cost Of Not Resting" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What are some of the factors that lead you to live a hurried, busy life?
- In the message, Vince said, "You can't love God, and you can't love people, in a hurry."
- In what ways do you think that's true?
- In what ways have you personally found it challenging to love God and/or people because you're too busy?
- One cost is that we get stressed out. How have you experienced the stress of living a margin-less life?
- Another cost is that it hurts our relationships. How have you experienced relational stress because of living a margin-less life?
- What would you need to do to better practice Sabbath as God commands it?