This week we continued our series called The Cost Of Not and talked about "The Cost Of Not Adding" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- This week at Verve we thought about the cost of not growing. That if we don't reach out to people who are not believers, and we don't add unchurched people, there is a great cost for our church and for us individually.
- What do you think are some of those costs?
- Why do you think a lot of churches are more like Jesus' opponents, shunning sinners and making them feel unwanted, than they are like Jesus?
- How can you personally make Verve even more of a place where "Everybody's Welcome"?
- We're all imperfect, but the good news is that we are loved with a perfect love. How has being loved by God impacted your life?
- Everyone needs to know and experience God's perfect love. How can you personally help more people to experience God's love?
- What are some of the reasons (or excuses) you have for not talking about your faith with people who don't believe, and for not inviting them to church?
- A lot of Christians don't believe they could effectively talk to someone about their faith, but nothing is more important to God. So if anything "is possible for the one who believes," don't you think God can overcome whatever weaknesses you might have and help you to do what He wants you to do?