This week we continued our series called Five Easy Ways To Wreck Your Life and talked about "Reject Wisdom" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- When have you done something that, looking back, you realize was really dumb?
- Read Proverbs 3:13-15
- Solomon writes that nothing compares to having wisdom. Why do you think wisdom is so valuable?
- In the message we talked about what wisdom looks like in a person, and learned wise people stop and think. What makes it difficult for you to consistently stop and think?
- Wise people also weigh the potential consequences. Why is it sometimes a challenge to weigh the potential consequences?
- In Proverbs 9:10, Solomon writes that putting God first is the beginning of wisdom. Do you agree with that? Why or why not?
- Jesus told a story (in Matthew 7) about two people who build houses, one on a solid foundation and the other on a shaky foundation. He says that people who build their lives on God's wisdom have a solid foundation. Where in your life are you not living by God's wisdom?
- Accountability Question: How have you been inviting God into all your decisions?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)