This week we continued our series called Five Easy Ways To Wreck Your Life and talked about "Be Consumed By Success" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- When you were younger, what did you want to be successful at?
- Today, what do you want to be successful at?
- Vince said in the message that being successful can actually wreck a person's life. How do you think that might be possible?
- Read Ecclesiastes 2:17-23 and 4:4
- Solomon says that in the end, success is a "chasing after the wind," that it's "meaningless." Have you had any experiences yet that led you to think that success will not be fulfilling?
- Vince said one danger of success is that we can let it define our identity. Have you struggled with that at all?
- Too often we let our success determine our identity, but the truth is that our identity determines our success. We need to determine who we want to be in life and let that drive what we do and what we accomplish. What changes might you need to make for that to describe your life?
- Accountability Question: Part of God's plan for us is that we might "multiply" ourselves and our impact. So, with that in mind, who have you invited to serve with you? Are you seeking to mentor anyone to serve in God's Kingdom?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)