This week we continued our series called Need A Miracle and talked about "The Wine Maker" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What's one area of your life where you feel like you need a miracle? Why?
- Albert Einstein said there are two ways to live your life. 'One is as if nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is a miracle.' Do you agree or disagree with that statement. Why?
- Vince suggested that to experience a miracle you first need a problem that requires one. He told the story of the guy who had to figure out a way to get clean water to people who need it. What kind of problem would you love for God to use you to help solve?
- Read John 2:1-11
- A first ingredient in any miracle is having a problem that requires one. In this miracle Jesus solves a problem that wasn't a huge issue. But we learn in the Bible that if it's a big deal to you, it's a big deal to God. How does knowing that help you?
- A second ingredient in any miracle is taking the problem to Jesus. Why do you think that can be hard to do for a lot of people?
- A third ingredient is doing what Jesus says. Where in your life are you maybe not fully doing what Jesus says?
- Accountability Question: How have you been inviting God into all your decisions?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)