This week we continued our series called Back To The Future and talked about "???" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen and how did it affect you?
- Ryan mentioned that he can totally relate to Esau’s need to satisfy immediate gratification by trading his birthrights for his soup. Can you relate to this as well? In what ways have you trade something in for something immediate?
- Read Genesis 32:11-12. It’s natural to just want God to fix our circumstances. What might have been a better prayer for Jacob to have prayed? How should that shape how we pray about our pasts?
- Ryan made the point that we often have to go through Edom to get to Canaan. We often have to face our past to get to our future.
- How did this prove true for Jacob and Esau (see Genesis 33:1-4)?
- How has this (or could this) proven true for you?