This week we continued our series called Back To The Future and talked about "Digging Ditches" If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What's the one thing you want God to do for you more than anything else? (Help your marriage? Get you out of debt? A new job? Find the right person to marry? Be closer to Him?)
- Read 2 Kings 3:9-20
- The troops are dehydrated. They need water but cannot get it. It would take a miracle; only God can give them water. They pray, and God tells them to dig ditches.
- Why do you think God doesn't just magically create containers and then fill them with water?
- Why might God want them to participate in the miracle?
- How could you do what you can do, so God can do what only God can do?
- How can you play your part and set the stage for God to do a miracle?