This week we began a new series $toryteller and talked about "The Story Of A Real Wise Guy." If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Who or what has been probably the biggest influence on how you think about money?
- The Bible talks about money more than just any other topic. Why do you think God put so much in the Bible about money
- Jesus said, “Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also” (Matthew 6:21). Why do you think how we spend our money shows what we love and are passionate about?
- If someone looked at how you spend your money, what conclusions might they come to about your heart?
- In the message it was suggested that we pray about our finances. Is that something you typically do? Why or why not?
- We learned that almost all people who become rich live off of a budget. Why do you think living off a budget helps people? Do you live by a financial budget? Why or why not?
- If you need help with your finances, if money is a source of stress for you, take Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace class, which starts next week. It will change your financial life!
- Accountability Question: How have you been inviting God into all your decisions?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)