This week we concluded our series Summer By The Lake and talked about "Picnic For 5,000." If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- What is one of your favorite summer memories?
- In the message at Verve, Jake said sometimes it's embarrassing to say you follow Jesus. Have you ever felt this way? If so, why?
- What do you find most difficult about saying you believe in God?
- How has God worked in your life that has caused you to do something, say something, or be something different than you planned? In other words, how is your life different now by following God than it would've been otherwise?
- God used the boy's five loaves and two fish to feed thousands. When is a time you have felt used by God?
- Have you ever felt the need for a miracle? What happened?
- Jesus can create something out of our nothing if we bring to him everything we are. Is there an area of your life you are withholding from God?
- Accountability Question: How have I allowed God to show me where I can generously invest my time, talent, and treasure into God's Kingdom?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)