Micro Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Micro Group, feel free to use them on your own.
This week we were in our series The Left Out Right Arm and talked about prayer. If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Who is the most awkward person in your life to talk to?
- Who is the easiest person in your life to talk to?
- Have you ever found yourself in a relationship where you just wanted to spend more and more time together?
- Jesus taught us that if you love God, you'll want to spend time with him. We call that prayer. Does this seem like a natural or unnatural idea to you?
- Read Luke 11:2-4
- What jumps out at you from the reading? Is there anything that surprises you about Jesus' teaching on prayer?
- Why do you think Jesus prayed so much?
- Do you find yourself wanting to pray to God or wanting to avoid speaking with him? Why?
- Where is your favorite place to pray? Why?
- Accountability Question: How have you invited God into all your decisions? What part (or decision) in your life are you leaving God out of?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? Is there something good we could celebrate with you or a challenge you need God's help with?