Micro Groups to use. If you're not in a Verve Micro Group, feel free to use them on your own.
This week our series was The Crapper in which we're studying through the Bible book called Habakkuk. This week we focused on chapter three. If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- When is a time in your past when it seemed like all hope was gone? Did your circumstances and attitude eventually change? Why or why not?
- Read Habakkuk, chapter three.
- In this chapter, Habakkuk's situation hasn't changed, but we see him trying to have a different attitude about it. First, he forces himself to remember how God has come through for him (and for his people) in the past.
- What are some things you know God has done for other people in the past (maybe even including people in the Bible)?
- What are some things God has done for you in the past?
- What can make that really difficult?
- What do you think would help you to accept what God is doing even if you don't like it and can't make sense of it?