This week our series was 24/6 and our message was "The Pause Button." If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- Describe your day off last week. What day was it? What did you do? What significant thing did you not do? If you didn’t take a day off, explain why.
- Read Genesis 2:2-3. Your day off should include time for rest. What do you need to do so that when your day off comes you can experience the gift of truly resting?
- Read Genesis 1 and notice the repeating refrain, “And God said…and it was so…and God saw that it was good.”
- God took time to reflect on his day off. What benefits would you gain by taking time on your day off to reflect over your past week?
- What do you most enjoy doing for fun (recreation)? What activities just breathe life into you? What would you need to do to engage in this activity on your next day off?
- What activities or habits help you best connect to God? What helps you to remember your dependence on Him to meet your daily needs?
- Reflecting on the concept of 24/6, what is your biggest takeaway from this series?
- Accountability Question: How have you allowed God to love you just the way you are, and how have you allowed Him to show you where He loves you too much to leave you that way?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)