This week our series was Letters: Our Relationships In Words and our message was "Dear Journal." If you missed it, you can listen to it here.
- In your opinion, is there a difference between a diary and a journal?
- If you kept a journal and your grandkids found it, what is something they would be proud to know about you that they wouldn't know otherwise?
- Same question, except what would they be surprised to learn about you?
- How honest of your true identity do you feel like you share with people? Do you share with God?
- What are some areas of your life you are unhappy with?
- What are some commitments that you have been waiting to make? How could journaling help you keep those?
- Accountability Question: How have I allowed God to love me just the way I am, and how have I allowed Him to show me where He loves me too much to leave me that way?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)