listen to it here.
- Do you have any road trip memories from growing up?
- When was the time when you were most lost?
- Based on this weekend’s message, describe the Principle of the Path in your own words.
- Describe how the Principle of the Path is currently affecting each of the following areas in your life: marriage, family, job, finance, church, physical health.
- Describe a time when you thought you were taking a shortcut in life, only to discover that it lead to a dead end.
- Read Psalm 16:11. What "path" is mentioned here? To what destination does this path lead?
- Read Psalm 119:105. How does the Bible illuminate your life path? How does your current use of the Bible make it a "lamp" for your feet?
- Accountability Question: Has anything or anyone captured your attention or affection in a way that is distracting you from the things or people that deserve your attention?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you needs God's help with?)