listen to it here.
- Who is someone with a very distinctive voice? (A famous person, or a friend or relative of yours'.) Why is it so distinctive?
- Read John 10:1-10.
- Jesus refers to Himself as the "shepherd" of us, His sheep. In what ways do you think a shepherd might be a good metaphor for Jesus' role in our lives?
- Jesus also speaks of Himself as our "gate" - that He is the way we get into a relationship with God (and therefore are "saved," vs. 8). In what ways has Jesus been like a gate for you?
- Jesus says that His sheep recognize and listen to His voice. In what ways can you listen for the voice of Jesus in your life? What have you learned about that from our Soup Cans series, that you might be able to apply to your life?
- What changes could you make in your life to help you to better listen for Jesus' voice?
- Accountability Question: How have you passionately pursued meaningful time with God this week?
- Prayer Question: What could we be praying for you this week? (Is this there something good we could celebrate with you, or a challenge you need God's help with?)