- Four people got baptized! If you want in-depth info about what baptism is, listen to this message we did on it a few weeks ago.
- Sunday morning we had almost as many kids in our children's ministry as we did adults in the first service. We need more Children's Ministry volunteers! If you love kids, there's no better place for you to serve than in our Children's Ministry. Sign up for a First Serve to test the waters and see if Children's Ministry is a good fit for you. (And if kids aren't your thing, there are all kinds of other ways you can serve.)
- We talked about the importance of building your life on the right foundation. Every day you are building your life bit by bit, and it's important that you have Jesus as the foundation. If you try to build your life around other things -- achievements, possessions, a nice job, etc. -- you will never feel satisfied and will crumble when life's storms hit. The next time you make a decision, no matter how small it may seem, think about what foundation you're basing that decision on.
- A new 6-week round of Verve University starts Sunday, April 15, at 6:05PM! If you've never taken a Verve U course, or if you're not a Christian but want to know more about the basics of what (and why) we believe, Verge is the perfect class for you. You can register for it right here.
- Easter is this coming weekend! This is one of the best times of the year to invite (and re-invite) your friends. Use those invite cards we gave you!
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
This past weekend we wrapped up our Jesus You Never Knew series, and...
Posted at 5:00 PM